вторник, 20 сентября 2011 г.

carpet cleaning home solution::I highly recommend weebco carpet cleaning home solution

carpet cleaning home solution carpet cleaning home solution::I highly recommend weebco.
He is an honest person who does outstanding work.
I thought my carpet was beyond cleaning, but his method made it look like new.
It still looks new after 1 month with 2 small children.
I will only use weebco in the future.
October 11, 2006 great job we were considering replacing our carpet, but took a gamble on having it cleaned.
Weebco did an amazing job.
They were on time and very nice and our carpet looks new.
We had a great experience.
October 06, 2006 great job by a yahoo!
Local user thanks to the previous reviews i called weebco.
He was on time and did a great job.
I will definitely be using weebco again.
August 21, 2006 thank you!
I am a very happy client and can assure you from now on that i will always call weebco for all my cleaning needs.
Thank you again for your excellent service.
August 06, 2006 very professional and a job well done i was very pleased with the results of my upholstery cleaning.
Wiebe was very thorough and i was very impressed with the amount of time and care he took with my furniture.
Gary wiebe, owner, personally did the job.
My area rugs look and smell like new!
After my fouryearold wreaked havoc on them with playdough and magic markers, i never thought they could look that good again.
Weebco gets my highest recommendation.
They are the only ones i will hire for carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning from hereon.
November 14, 2005 great job!
Highly recommend, will use aigan.
It is awesome weeb.
The best weeb around.
July 26, 2005 great on time service by yahoo!
carpet cleaning home solution::I highly recommend weebco carpet cleaning home solution

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий