вторник, 6 марта 2012 г.

poetry love friendship in SAN JOSE poetry love friendship SAN JOSE

poetry love friendship in SAN JOSE

poetry love friendship

poetry love friendship SAN JOSE

poetry love friendship in SAN JOSE.Other times i write simply to experience the joy of creating something that has never been before.
I was having a conversation with a lovely italian lady.
Her name is tina and she is not only physically stunning, she is a genuine and caring individual.
We were talking about poetry and it struck me that it might be that poetry could well be a vehicle to enhance peoples lives, as it has throughout history.
But how to do it in a very personal and practical way?
It came to me the film of many years ago about cyrano de bergerac, a poet who did not find love because of his sensitivity over the size of his nose.
But he did write sonnets for your men to woo their paramours.
What is important is the fact that someone could create the words to assist someone else to say what is in their heart to someone important to them.
I am fortunate enough to be able to put into words the concepts i see and feel.
What i have in mind is to offer to those who feel strongly about a loved one and cannot say what is in their heart, to write an original poem to express those deep felt feelings.
If you have read my poetry you will see what i mean about communicating deep felt emotions.
For this i would charge a minimal fee to cover my costs of operating this site.
I would like to know if people want this service.
Simply post a comment either yea or nay.
I have done this over the years for people and have had the pleasure of helping many.
I thought it was time to do it on a larger scale.
I must confess, i have an ulterior motive.
Writing poetry gives me great pleasure and i have a bug about helping others.
If i could combine the two it would be great.
Send a comment and let me know.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий